Total Prize Pool of Rs. 100000!!!
Pragati is an annual inter-college technological Innovation Competition of SFIT-E-Cell where students from different disciplines compete with each other by creating innovative projects which will benefit the society. Pragati is proposed to be organized at National Level, in a new format and bigger prize money.
Pragati gives a chance to do any type of project ranging from software to hardware. There are no limitations. It is a platform, where an Electronics student can freely make a software based project and Computer / Information Technology student can implement the hardware based project without any issue. What is most noteworthy is that you are free to do whatever you want! As a result, you get to explore a whole new side of you.
Pragati involves thorough screening of your projects which will analyse and thus, show how you can go ahead of yourself! Faculty and student mentors from various departments will guide you throughout, making this whole journey of Pragati more productive. The major advantage is that we organise workshops and seminars related to many technical aspects that will benefit your project.
All Women Team
Total Prize pool of
All Women team
We require a minimum time period of atleast a week to review your abstract.
The approval status of your project will be informed via mail.
Last date to submit your abstracts for Pragati 2021.
Information regarding the platform, event schedule will be shared prior via e-mail
The winners of Pragati 2021 are announced!
Terms and Conditions
1. The registration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
2. Prize money will be given to the team leader who will be responsible for distribution of the prize money to the team members.
3. The prize money will be given within 3 months of declaration of results.
4. The participating team affirms that the intellectual property in the business model does not infringe upon the intellectual property or any other legal or moral right of any person or entity.
5. The participating team affirms that they shall not violate any applicable law. The Terms & Conditions and the Competition Rules shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute or conflict arising out of, from or relating to anything contained in the Terms & Conditions and/ or the Competition Rules is subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.
6. By electing to participate in Pragati, each participating team and all of its team members agree to allow The Entrepreneurship Cell SFIT to use their names, images, basic project/business plan description and prize information in publicity and marketing efforts throughout India, unless specifically prohibited by law.
7. Each participating team must agree to accept that their registration form and other entries will not be returned to them, and accept that their personal data will be available for information and statistical purposes.
8. If Entrepreneurship Cell, SFIT or its sponsors or associates are faced with any claim or loss (including any third-party claims) arising from or relating to any breach by any member of a participating team of the Terms and Conditions hereof, such participating team shall severally and jointly indemnify and keep harmless Entrepreneurship Cell, SFIT or its sponsors or associates.
9. All prizes are subjected to change at the discretion of the organizing team till 5 days before the start of the competition.
10. All decisions of the organization team of Pragati 2021 is final and binding. Terms & Conditions, Rules and Regulations and any other competition Rules and details are subject to change at the discretion of the organizing team.
1. Participants must submit an abstract of their project to which they will receive feedback. Following which they can proceed with registration and payment.
2. The last date for submission of abstracts is on or before 28th February.
3. If a participant wishes to make any changes after the approval of abstract, they must do so within the given time frame.
4. No on the spot changes or switches will be allowed. If participant is found doing so, it will lead to immediate disqualification of the team with no refund.
5. Participants can either register as a team, consisting of maximum 5 members or as a pair. Every team must appoint a team leader who will be the point of contact with the competition organisers.
6. A team can register for any one track or both.
7. No individual can participate in two teams in one track.
8. Abstract should be submitted in the given format for the appropriate track only. Kindly refer to the given abstract samples on the website. (An abstract provided in the technical track format is not a valid submission for the Business Plan track) A new abstract following the business plan template must be prepared.
9. Kindly make sure to upload the abstracts in respective tracks only.
10. If a team wishes to make a change in their team members’ structure they must contact the organizing team who will guide them further.
11. If a team wishes to modify (add or remove features from) their Project/Business Model topic or change competition tracks must approach the organizing team. A decision will be made on individual case basis, where the organising team’s decision will be final and abiding.
12. Changing of topics is not allowed. In case a team wishes to do so, they will have to forfeit their current registration and reapply for the competition with the new project topic.
13. All changes will be made ONLY IF the organizing team deems it possible and appropriate.
14. All reports must be submitted only in PDF (.pdf) format.
15. Presentations may include Diagrams, Videos, Pictures, any graphic content.
16. Participants have to submit valid Government and College/Company ID proof and all other relevant authentic documents related to your Project or Business Plan for verification if and when needed.
17. The Business model must be profitably and financially viable.
18. Teams must adhere to the given deadlines, not doing will lead to disqualification of the team.
19. The registration fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. However, any issues with payment of the registration amount can be resolved by getting in touch at [email protected], or calling us on the contact numbers, shown on the website.
The Pragati Team’s decision on all matters shall be final and abiding.
For the technical track, once registered, participants are required to prepare and submit a list of their project components, preferably not later than two weeks from their date of registration for internal review.
- The format and submission link for this submission (component report) - will be informed via the approval email (which concludes the screening process).
- Teams who qualify the above screening process, must also prepare a video as a project demonstration for the purpose of evaluation and exhibition. (Link will be provided for submission)These teams will be evaluated on the Pragati event days by the event judges, in slots allotted for each team.
Component Details Report (Screening step after registration)
Submissions Start: 15th Feb
Submissions End: 10th March
Final Video Submission
Submissions Start: 22nd Feb
Submissions End: 18th March
1. Qualification for the business plan track will be subject to approval of the abstract submitted by the Pragati Screening Team.
2. The teams will then be informed of their qualification status via email, and must prepare their presentation material.
3. The business plan presentation by these teams will occur on the Pragati Event Days, and the slots will be allocated prior.
Room no. 115, St. Francis Institute of Technology, SVP Road, near Bhagwati Hospital, Mt. Poinsur, Borivali(W), Mumbai 400103
Darren Noronha: +91-835 692 8784
Ashutosh Pandey: +91-951 181 9597